2020 Chevy Impala
If you are looking to upgrade to a car that is functional and reliable, you should check out the Chevy Impala. This vehicle offers you the performance you need with multiple engine options, as well as keeping you connected with some amazing and intuitive technology features. Chevy also looks out for you with some great safety features available on the Chevy Impala.
Below, you can learn more about the 2020 Chevy Impala and what this car has to offer you. We will be taking a closer look at the performance and engine options, exterior features, interior features, technology features, and safety features below. If you have any questions about the 2020 Chevy Impala, you can reach out to us at Betley Chevrolet.
Performance and Engine Options
First, let’s take a look at how this vehicle performs for you. The Chevy Impala gives you the performance you need with different engine options that provide you the power and efficiency you are looking for. There are two different engine options available in the 2020 Chevy Impala. Check out more about each one below.
- 2.5-Liter Four-Cylinder – The four-cylinder engine is the one that comes standard in the Chevy Impala. This 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine gives you 197-horsepower and 191 pound-feet of torque. This engine comes standard with front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission. When it comes to fuel efficiency, this engine gives you 22 city and 29 highway miles per gallon.
- 3.6-liter V6 – Your other engine option with this vehicle is a 3.6-liter V6 engine. This engine also comes standard with a six-speed automatic transmission. This engine is a more powerful one, giving you 305-horsepower and 264 pound-feet of torque. With this engine, you can expect to get 19 city and 28 highway miles per gallon.
Overall, the Chevy Impala provides you with enough power to take on your daily life. This vehicle also gives you pretty good fuel efficiency with both of its engine options. This vehicle can take on your everyday commute or a longer trip with no problems.
The 2020 Chevy Impala is classified as a large car. This vehicle is 201.3 inches long and 58.9 inches tall. It provides you with plenty of room for you and your passengers. The exterior of this vehicle also has a great style and some helpful features. This vehicle has a modern yet classic design with smooth body lines and a powerful stance. When it comes to exterior features, the Chevy Impala gives you features that add style as well as function. For example, this vehicle has high-intensity discharge headlamps, chrome heated outside mirrors, 19-inch machined-face aluminum wheels, LED daytime running lamps, and more.
On the inside of the 2020 Chevy Impala, you can find seating for five people on standard cloth upholstery. This vehicle also gives you an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat standard. However, you have to upgrade to get features like heated front seats, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and leather seats. The Impala gives you an 18.8 cubic-foot trunk for cargo space, which is good for this size of car.
The exact interior features that you can find in the 2020 Impala will depend on the trim level you choose. Below, you can take a closer look at the three trim levels offered and which features you can find in each one.
- LS – This is your base trim level in the 2020 Chevy Impala, but this vehicle still has a lot of great standard features for you. This vehicle comes with standard features like Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, an 8-inch touchscreen, and three USB ports. This helps keep you connected to your technology. You also get a rearview camera, a Wi-Fi hotspot, proximity keyless entry, and push-button start standard.
- LT – Your mid-level trim is the Impala LT. This trim level gives you features like remote start, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. With this trim, you can also add packages that give you features like heated seats, a heated steering wheel, navigation, an 11-speaker Bose audio system, and safety technology features.
- Premier – Your Premier trim will cost you the most, but it also has the most features. This trim gives you standard leather upholstery, heated front seats, a Bose surround-sound system, a 120-volt power outlet, and more. You also get safety features like parking sensors, rear cross traffic alert, and blind spot monitoring standard.
As you can see, the interior of the Chevy Impala is a nice one. This vehicle has plenty of great features for you, but the exact features you get, depend on the trim level you choose. Let us know if you have any questions about which 2020 Impala trim level to choose.
The Chevy Impala also has a lot of great technology features to offer you. Chevy vehicles are known for their user-friendly technology, and they are known to provide you a lot of great technology features standard on the base model.
In the 2020 Chevy Impala, you can get standard technology like an 8-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, a rearview camera, three USB ports, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, push-button start, and a Wi-Fi hotspot. This is a lot of great features that you do not often get on the base model with the competition. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto can connect your vehicle to your smartphone so that you have access to your apps, phone contacts, music, and more. The Wi-Fi hotspot can make this vehicle a mobile office, or a great place to keep passengers entertained. The 8-inch touchscreen is a large one compared to much of the competition, and the infotainment system is very user-friendly.
If you want to upgrade your vehicle, you can get some additional technology features. The optional features include a navigation system, an 11-speaker Bose surround-sound system, and a 120-volt power outlet. There are also some great safety technology features that you can learn more about below.
The 2020 Impala was built to be safer for you. The 2020 Impala even received a 5-star overall rating for safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which means it was built to withstand collisions and keep you safer.
There are also a lot of safety technology features available in the 2020 Chevy Impala. This vehicle was safety technology like a rearview camera, parking sensors, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and adaptive cruise control. Below, you can learn more details about a few of these safety features.
- Forward Automatic Braking – This safety feature helps detect if there is an imminent front-end collision. If there is, this feature automatically applies the brakes if the driver has not already done so. This feature can help avoid potential collisions, or it can lessen the severity of a collision. This is just one way your Chevy Impala looks out for you.
- Rear Vision Camera – A Rear Vision Camera helps you see what you wouldn’t be able to normally. This camera turns on when you are going in reverse, and it shows you the scene directly behind you. This can help you be safer when you are parking or backing up.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – This feature works with a normal cruise control feature to keep you safer. Adaptive Cruise Control helps drivers automatically maintain the proper distance between their vehicle and the vehicle in front of them. Keeping this pre-determined distance between you and the car in front of you helps keep you safer, and it reduces the need for you to accelerate and brake frequently.
These safety technology features can do a lot to help you and your passengers stay safe on the road. The Chevy Impala helps you make safety a priority in your life.
As you can see, there is a lot going for this vehicle. If you are looking to upgrade to a great car, you should check out the 2020 Chevy Impala for yourself at Betley Chevrolet. This vehicle offers you two great engine options for better performance, a comfortable interior, some great user-friendly technology options, and some great safety features. If you have any questions about the Chevy Impala and what it can do for you, reach out to us at Betley Chevrolet.