2019 Chevy Impala NH
The Chevrolet Impala has a long history as an exceptional vehicle. This vehicle was first introduced for the 1958 model year. The Impala was originally built in a sport coupe or convertible model. Then, in the early 1960s this vehicle to a different approach to give more passenger space and cargo space to its owners. Then, from 1986 to 1993, the Impala was discontinued until it was brought back in 1994. Over its long history, the Impala has gone from being more of a muscle car to a car focused on safety and reliability.
Over the years, the Chevy Impala has gone through many different styles and updates. Through all of that, it became America’s best-selling full-size car. That means that this vehicle clearly has a lot to offer you.
If you want to learn more about the 2019 Chevy Impala, you can do so right here. We will go into all the details of the exterior and interior style, the performance and fuel efficiency, and the technology and safety features. Be sure to read on to learn about all this vehicle has going for it, and how it can be a great fit for you and your life.
Exterior Style and Trim Options
The Chevy Impala is a smooth and sleek vehicle with great exterior features like LED daytime running lights, heated power outside mirrors, 19-inch machined-face aluminum wheels, and more. This vehicle also gives you a lot of great exterior color options so that you can make this car your own. The color options include Black, Summit White, Silver Ice Metallic, Blue Velvet Metallic, Iridescent Pearl, Nightfall Gray Metallic, Pepperdust Metallic, Cajun Red Tintcoat, and Mosaic Black Metallic.
The Chevrolet Impala is available in three different trim levels. These trims each give you some different standard features, so you will want to choose the one that has the features that are most important to you. The three trims are the LS, LT, and Premier.
The LS is the base model that starts at a price of $28,020. This vehicle gives you some great technology standard like an 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and more. The LT trim adds features like a remote start, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and dual-zone automatic climate control. The Premier is the highest trim option. This vehicle adds features like heated front seats, a Bose surround-sound system, a navigation system, blind spot monitoring, and rear-cross traffic alert. The Premier also gives you the V6 engine standard, while the other two trims give you the four-cylinder engine.
The 2019 Impala has a lot going for it. Check out some of the specific details and features it offers you below.
Next, let’s look at the engine options, fuel efficiency, and handling of this vehicle to see if it gives you the performance you need.
The 2019 Chevrolet Impala has two different engine options for you. The standard engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine. This engine gives you 197-horsepower and 191 pound-feet of torque. Your other engine option is a 3.6-liter V6 engine that gives you 305-horsepower and 264 pound-feet of torque.
For fuel efficiency, the base four-cylinder engine gives you 22 city and 29 highway miles per gallon. The V6 engine gives you 19 city and 28 highway miles per gallon.
What is the overall driving experience like in the 2019 Impala? The ride quality is great even over rough roads. This vehicle gives you easy maneuverability and good steering and handling. The cabin is also quiet as it does a good job of keeping exterior noise from getting inside.
The 2019 Chevy Impala was built to be safer for you. This vehicle has a construction that was designed to be safer for you as well as air bags and other safety features. You can even get available safety technologies on the Chevy Impala that can help prevent accidents from occurring in the first place. For all these reasons and more, the 2019 Impala has a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety from the NHTSA.
- Lane Departure Warning – Lane departure warning is here to prevent you from unintentionally drifting out of your lane. This will give you an alert if you are leaving your lane without activating a turn signal.
- Forward Collision Alert – This feature provides an alert if the driver is following a vehicle too closely, or if it detects that a collision is imminent.
- Forward Automatic Braking – This system uses sensors and cameras to detect if a front-end collision is imminent. If it is, the system can automatically brake to avoid the collision or reduce the severity of the collision.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – This safety feature uses a forward-facing camera to check the distance from the vehicle in front of you. If you are getting too close to this vehicle, your cruise control speed is changed so that you can maintain a safe distance.
- Rear Vision Camera – It is hard to see when you are going in reverse, and that is why the rear vision camera exists. This feature uses a camera to give you a view directly behind your vehicle to help you with parking and low-speed maneuvering in reverse.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – Rear cross traffic alert is a feature that detects cross traffic behind you when you are moving in reverse. This can help detect other cars when you are backing out of your driveway or a parking space.
As you can see, one of the many benefits of choosing the Chevy Impala is its long list of available safety technologies. These features can help protect you and your loved ones on daily drives and longer road trips.
In the 2019 Impala, you have seating for five. This vehicle has standard cloth upholstery and an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat. However, you can upgrade to get some interior features that add more comfort and luxury. For example, the Impala offers you available leather seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. You can also get heated front seats and ventilated front seats. You also have the ability to add an eight-way power-adjustable passenger seat and a heated steering wheel.
When it comes to cargo space, the 2019 Impala offers you 18.8 cubic feet of trunk space, which is great for its class. You also get a split-folding rear seat for storing larger items.
The comfortable interior of the Impala also keeps you connected with great technology features. Chevy is known for its user-friendly technology and the fact that it offers a lot of great features for you. Learn more about some of these features here.
- Chevrolet Infotainment – The Chevy infotainment system in your Impala allows you to connect with your mobile device so that you have access to apps, phone contacts, and more. You even have the ability to personalize your infotainment system with apps, your favorite radio stations, and more. Your infotainment system also allows you to get Turn by Turn Navigation from OnStar to help you get where you need to go.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Both of these types of smartphone connectivity allow you to go hands-free in your car. You can have access to your phone, music, maps, and more. You can have your text messages read aloud, and you can respond to them without your hands leaving the wheel.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Connection – In the 2019 Impala, you also have the option of adding a 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection to your vehicle. This means you can take the internet with you while you drive. This Wi-Fi connection has the ability to connect to up to seven different devices so that everyone can be entertained.
- myChevrolet Mobile App – Another great technology feature for the Impala is the myChevrolet Mobile App. This app allows you to have access to diagnostic information about your vehicle as well as giving you the ability to remote start your engine. You can even lock or unlock your car remotely using the app.
There is a lot of technology at your fingertips when you sit in the 2019 Chevy Impala. This vehicle can keep you connected to your favorite people, music, and more. In addition to the features discussed above, your Impala also gives you 3 USB ports, Bluetooth, proximity keyless entry, a push-button start, satellite radio, a Bose surround-sound system, and a 120-volt power outlet. There are also some great safety technology features that you can learn more about below. You have access to all the technology you need for this modern world in the 2019 Impala.
The 2019 Chevy Impala is in the large car class, so it has room for passengers and cargo. This car can be great for your commute to work, and it can also be a great family car. The Impala has lots to offer you including some great technology so that you are always connected to your life, and some amazing safety features so that you stay safer on the road. Come down to Betley Chevrolet for a test drive of this vehicle today.