Your New Hampshire Chevrolet Service Center
Betley Chevrolet is located in Derry, New Hampshire. We are proud to be a part of the community so that we can help you find your next vehicle or repair your current vehicle. We are located in Derry, but we serve surrounding areas in New Hampshire. You can consider us your NH Chevrolet service center.
We have a dedicated staff at Betley Chevrolet that cares about keeping you and your vehicle safe, secure, and efficient on the road. We have a high-tech facility and a dedicated staff that can service all different makes and models of vehicles. You can schedule an appointment online or call us at (866) 925-9915 to schedule a service appointment today.
If you find yourself in Rockingham County or really the Merrimack Valley overall, you can come down to Betley Chevrolet to get service for your vehicle. We can schedule an appointment for you today if you reach out to us. If you want to learn more about the services we offer, you can do so below.
Check Out Our Services
Let us help you get your car on the road again. At Betley Chevrolet, we have a great service department that can get your vehicle back into great shape. Check out some of the services we offer here.
It can be easy to put off taking your vehicle in for routine maintenance like an oil change, but this type of maintenance is crucial to the health of your vehicle. Routine maintenance like oil changes, filter replacements, and tire rotations can have a significant impact on the long-term health of your car. If you want your car to last you for many years to come, be sure to come in and get some routine vehicle maintenance. You can learn more about the routine maintenance you need and some of the other vehicle service and repairs that we do at Betley Chevrolet below.
Some of our services include:
- Oil Change – An oil change is essential to the performance of your engine. Oil keeps the components in your engine functioning and running smoothly. Oil collects heat and particles from the engine so that it can run more smoothly and effectively. That is why it is necessary to get your oil changed regularly. Whether you want a conventional oil change or a synthetic oil change, we can help you out at Betley Chevrolet.
- Brake Service and Repair – Brakes are very important to your vehicle. If you are driving with bad brakes, that could be very dangerous to yourself and to others. However, there are several ways to tell if you need service for your brakes. Many cars have sensors that make a screeching sound when the brakes need to be replaced. You also might hear squeaks or grinding noises that could indicate your brake pads are wearing out. We can check your brakes and repair or replace them if necessary, so come see us today.
- Battery Replacement – When cold weather hits, your battery will be tested. An older battery won’t work in colder weather, so you may want to get your battery tested and replaced before cold weather hits.
- Filter Replacement – Your car has a few filters in it that need to be changed regularly to make sure your vehicle is performing as well as it can be. For example, the air filter in your car prevents particles and debris from reaching the engine of your vehicle. This filter needs to be changed regularly to make sure the air flowing into your engine is clean. You also have an oil filter in your vehicle that removes particles from the motor oil, which can reduce the wear on your engine.
- Tire Rotation – A tire rotation is when the front tires are moved to the back of the vehicle and the back tires are moved to the front. This is important because it helps the tires wear evenly so that you get the most miles out of your tires. Tires are an investment in your vehicle, and if you want that investment to last as long as possible, you should add tire rotation to the list of routine maintenance you get for your vehicle. Your tires should be rotated around every 5,000 to 7,500 miles.
- Transmission Service – You may be experiencing a problem with your transmission if your car won’t stay in gear, your shifting is delayed, your car has no power, or transmission fluid is leaking. We can repair or replace your transmission for you if you are having problems.
- Wheel Alignment – If you find your steering is slightly off or you are drifting to one side or the other, it might be time to check your wheel alignment. This is not something you need to do very often because your wheels should be properly aligned every time you get your tires rotated, but if you hit a pothole or curb, it could throw off your wheel alignment. That means you just have to pay attention, and if you experience issues, bring your vehicle in.
- Suspension Repair – The suspension in your vehicle involves several components that come together to allow your driving and steering experience to be smooth and accurate. If you are having problems with accurate steering, it could mean there is a problem with your suspension. You can make an appointment at Betley Chevrolet to have that checked out.
- Cooling System Check and Coolant Flush – Your cooling system is essential to your vehicle running properly. The cooling systems keeps the temperature from getting too hot in the engine. You want to be sure your cooling system is working properly so that your vehicle can work properly. We can check your cooling system and check or flush the coolant if needed.
- Spark Plug Replacement – Your spark plugs help your car start. These small but significant parts of your vehicle create the ignition to start your vehicle, which means they are directly linked to your engine performance. Spark plugs can’t last forever, but we can replace them for you if they are wearing out.
Above, we just discussed a few of the common services we offer, but the truth is we offer a lot more. Whether you are in need of routine maintenance, or you need a larger repair because of a collision, we can help you out at Betley Chevrolet. Our staff is experienced in servicing all makes and models, so you can stop by and see us or you can schedule a service appointment online.
Why Choose Betley Chevrolet for Your Service?
There are a lot of places where you can get your vehicle serviced, but we think you should choose Betley Chevrolet. We have a lot to offer you, and we want to help you get your vehicle back on the road. Check out the reasons you should choose Betley Chevrolet below.
- Our Focus is Customer Service and Satisfaction – First and foremost, Betley Chevrolet is focused on you. We want to provide you with excellent customer service so that you are completely satisfied. Our focus is making you happy, so we do all we can to achieve this. When we are repairing your vehicle, we make sure to do it as well as we would want for ourselves.
- We Have Expert Staff – Another reason to choose Betley is our experienced and professional staff. We have maintenance staff that have a lot of experience performing maintenance on many different makes and models. You can trust our service staff to do a great job with your vehicle.
- We Are Reputable and Local – We are also a trustworthy local business. We are established in the community, so you know that you can trust us and rely on us. We are also close to where you are. There is no need to drive a long way to find service you can trust, when we are right here in Derry. Betley Chevrolet is located on 50 N Main St in Derry, NH, so stop by and see us today.
At Betley Chevrolet, we have the experience and skills necessary to diagnose the problem with your vehicle and repair it. We also want to provide you with excellent customer service and put your needs first. We are located in Derry, New Hampshire, but we serve the surrounding areas as well. If you are located in Rockingham County, Merrimack Valley, Hampstead, or Manchester, we are just a short drive away, so stop in and see us today.
To set up a service appointment, you can call us at (866) 925-9915 or you can schedule a service appointment online. We look forward to helping you with your vehicle repair or routine maintenance so that we can get you back on the road!