2020 Chevy Corvette
The Chevy Corvette is an iconic sports car that has been around since the 1950s. This vehicle started in 1953 with just 150-horsepower. Now, the 2020 Chevy Corvette has moved its engine to the middle of the vehicle, and it can offer you up to 495-horsepower. However, that is not the only thing that the 2020 Chevy Corvette has to offer you.
The Corvette has been redesigned for the 2020 model year, and you can check out all that this vehicle has to offer you below. We will take a look at the performance of this vehicle, as well as the interior features, technology features, and safety features that you can find in the Corvette. If you have any questions about the 2020 Chevy Corvette, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Betley Chevrolet.
Performance and Engine Options
The Chevy Corvette has always been a vehicle that shows impressive power and performance. For the 2020 model year, the Chevy Corvette is more impressive than ever. This vehicle now features an engine in the middle of the vehicle to gives you an even better performance. Learn more about this performance below.
- Engine – In the 2020 Corvette, you can find a 6.2-liter V8 engine that gives you 490-horsepower and 465 pound-feet of torque. However, if you decide to add the Z51 package, you can increase your horsepower and torque to 495 and 470, respectively.
- Speed – When it comes to speed, you get plenty with the Corvette. This vehicle can get you from zero to 60 in just 2.8 seconds, and you can go a quarter-mile in 11.2 seconds. The 2020 Corvette also has a top speed of 194 miles per hour.
- Drive Modes – There are six different drive modes that are available with the Chevy Corvette. These modes include Weather, Tour, Sport, Track, My Mode, and Z-Mode. My Mode is a customizable driving mode, and Z-Mode builds even further off of My Mode.
- Performance Features – With a vehicle this powerful, you have some standard and available performance features. This vehicle comes standard with a limited-slip differential. There are also available performance features like the Performance Traction Management system, a Magnetic Selective Ride Control, Brembo performance brakes, an electronic limited-slip differential, a heavy-duty cooling system, performance tires, and a performance suspension.
As you can see, there is a lot going for the 2020 Chevy Corvette and its performance. However, there are also some great features and technologies that can be found in the 2020 Corvette. Learn more about all that this vehicle has to offer you below.
The Chevy Corvette was completely updated for the 2020 model year. This vehicle has a beautiful new exterior form that is eye-catching and functional. This vehicle is sculpted to provide aerodynamic components to help you embrace your need for speed. For example, the door handles of this vehicle are hidden to improve aerodynamics. This vehicle also has stylish features like the 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels that have different designs and incredible performance.
Also, the 2020 Corvette gives you the choice of two different body styles. You can stick with the base Coupe body style, or you can upgrade to the Corvette convertible that has a two-piece, power-operated hardtop. The 2020 Corvette also has an available Engine Appearance Package, where you can see the beautiful engine located in the middle of this vehicle. This package includes carbon fiber elements and LED lights to help illuminate the engine.
The exterior of the 2020 Chevy Corvette is more stylish and functional than ever, but now, you should check out what you can find on the interior of this great vehicle.
On the inside of the 2020 Chevy Corvette, you will find seating for just two people. This sports car has supportive and comfortable seats with good visibility. The interior of this vehicle has leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and 12.6 cubic feet of storage space. There are also some additional available features that depend on your specific Corvette.
The exact features you can find on your 2020 Chevy Corvette depend on the trim that you choose. Each trim has slightly different features, so check out the different trim options and the features they offer you below.
- Corvette Stingray 1LT – This is the base model of the 2020 Corvette. The 1LT trim gives you leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and eight-way power adjustable seats. You also get an 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, voice recognition, and a premium 10-speaker Bose sound system. You also get the Teen Driver system, a rearview camera, and a 12-inch customizable instrument display.
- Corvette Stingray 2LT – In the 2LT trim level, you add features like a 14-speaker Bose Performance sound system, a navigation system, wireless device charging, and a performance data recorder. You also get a heated steering wheel, heated seats, and ventilated seats. For safety features, you get blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and a head-up display.
- Corvette Stingray 3LT – Your highest trim option is the 3LT. This vehicle gives you upgraded sport seats, as well as Nappa leather upholstery. You also get a leather-wrapped interior and carbon fiber trim.
The interior of the Chevy Corvette brings you comfort and capability. This vehicle is focused on providing you with a great driving and riding experience. Below, you can learn more about the technology in this vehicle and how it works for you.
The 2020 Corvette brings you entertainment technology and performance technology to make your driving experience incredible, whether it is on the highway or on the racetrack. Learn more about the technology in this vehicle right here.
When it comes to your everyday driving experience, you can stay entertained and connected with features like the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system and its Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. The infotainment system and the 8-inch touchscreen connect you to your music, entertainment, and cell phone. You can also find a premium Bose audio system that enhances your listening experience in the 2020 Corvette.
There is also a lot of performance technology that can be found in this sports car. This performance technology includes a 12-inch digital instrument display that can incorporate your driver information exactly how you want it. Then, there is a Performance Data Recorder that provides a reproduction of your driving experience. This recorder can capture the acceleration, speed, braking, and sound of your driving experience, and it can also be used to monitor your Corvette if you let someone else behind the wheel.
Entertainment technology and performance technology are not all that the 2020 Chevy Corvette has going for it. There is also some great safety technology that can be found in this vehicle. This vehicle comes standard with features like the Teen Driver system, and there are a lot of available safety technologies like rear cross traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, and more. Learn more about some of these features below.
- Teen Driver – The Teen Driver system can help ensure your teen drives more safely. This system is built into the Chevy Corvette, and it can allow you to monitor the driving behaviors of your teen. It can also allow you to set certain speed limits or geographic restrictions to help your teen build better driving habits.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – Rear Cross Traffic Alert helps to warn you if there is someone behind you. When you are backing up, it can be hard to tell where vehicles are around you, that is why this feature alerts you if there is a vehicle detected crossing behind you. Then, you can avoid a potential collision.
- Side Blind Zone Alert – This safety feature can provide you an alert if someone is in your blind spot, which can prevent you from hitting someone as you are trying to change lanes. You can get a visual or audial alert if a vehicle is quickly approaching your blind spot, which can help you avoid a collision.
These safety features and more can look out for you while you are driving your incredible 2020 Corvette.
The Chevy Corvette is better than ever for the 2020 model year with an engine found in the middle of this vehicle and more performance features than ever. If you want to check out the 2020 Chevy Corvette for yourself, you can come down to Betley Chevrolet and take a test drive.