2020 Chevy Equinox NH
One of the most versatile and fuel-efficient 2 row SUVs in the industry, the refreshed 2020 Equinox has a number of notable updates and improvements. More safety equipment comes standard this year and there have been a number of optional packages added to most trim levels. The 2020 Equinox provides precise, stable handling and a smooth, comfortable ride for five passengers . Browse our inventory, fill out a form, or give us a call today if this SUV is the right fit for your family.
What’s New with the 2020 Model?
With their 2020 Equinox SUV, Chevrolet is looking to capitalize on strengths from the 2019 model with added tweaks to performance and tech packages. The 2020 models come with newly standard safety features and revised options for each trim level. Another important note is that Chevrolet decided not to produce a diesel option for their 2020 line, so you’ll have to buy a 2019 Equinox if you want to go that route. What do critics say about the 2020 Equinox? That it stacks up against the competition with powerful engine options, a sporty feel, and amenities plentiful enough to keep you satisfied on all of your road trips for years to come.
Under the Hood
The base turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder makes 170 horsepower and 203 lb-ft of torque. It can be paired with an optional all-wheel-drive system, front-wheel drive is standard, that will have you enjoying camping trips, your commute, or anything in between. An optional turbocharged 2.0-liter engine with 252 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque that makes this sporty SUV feel even faster.
Exterior and Interior Features
The 2020 Chevy Equinox is considered a compact SUV. This vehicle is 183 inches long, 73 inches wide, and 65 inches tall, and it has seating for five people.The sporty, modern exterior of the Equinox shows off the subtle curves, tight detailing, and wide, two-tiered grill that make any of the paint colors pop. You can choose from three types of headlights, depending on your trim level. The L and LS trims come with halogen lamps, you can upgrade to HID on the LT and LED headlights with the Premier trim level.
On the inside of the Chevy Equinox, you’ll find comfortable seating and a great variety of optional tech and lighting features.The clean, spacious interior fits five passengers and their personal belongings, with its additional 30 cubic feet of cargo space in the back. This versatile SUV also offers the ability to fit 5 people snugly or fold up the rear seats to make an incredible 63.5 cubic feet or cargo space. The simple, modern dashboard and infotainment system pair nicely with both the cloth and leather upholstery options. The 18 storage compartments, 8 cup holders, and 4 12-volt power outlets make even the longest travels manageable and the available 4G LTE Wi-Fi will
Safety And Technology Specifications
As mentioned in the section on trim levels, the 2020 Equinox comes with a plethora of safety and technology options based on your trim level. All models benefit from newly standard safety features but the LT and Premier options are your best bet for powerful technology options.
Standard Safety Features
The 2020 Equinox comes with a newly updated suite of safety features that come standard with every trim level. These include:
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning – This feature helps drivers avoid unintentional lane drifting. It does this by providing them with an alert and gentle steering wheel turns if the vehicle starts to drift into another lane.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – This feature helps the driver avoid potential crashes when they are going in reverse. It does so by providing visual and audial alerts when it detects crossing traffic in the rear.
- Forward Collision Warning – This can warn you if there are vehicles in the path ahead of you, as well as providing a warning if you are following a vehicle too closely.
- Forward Automatic Braking – This system detects if a front-end collision will occur. If the system calculates that a accident is imminent, it will automatically put on the brakes to lessen or even avoid the impact of the collision.
- IntelliBeam headlamps – smart headlights that automatically switch between high beams and low beams in response to traffic.
Standard Technology Features
Each model comes with steering mounted controls, cruise control, a tire pressure monitor, electronic parking aid, trip computer, rear window defogger, and a Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system with color touchscreen. A larger, 8 inch driver’s information display screen, infotainment screen, and higher-quality sound system are features that you’ll find on the Premier trim level, along with dual-zone climate control.
Optional 2020 Equinox Equipment Packages
This impressive SUV also comes with a plethora of optional packages, including:
- LS Convenience Package
- LT Appearance Package
- Infotainment Package (I & II)
- Sun & Infotainment Package
- Sun, Sound & Navigation Package
- Interior Enhancement and Protection Packages
- Confidence & Convenience Package (I & II)
- Driver Confidence Package
- Driver Confidence Plus Package
- Driver Confidence II Package
- Driver Convenience Package
- Roadside Safety Package
- Cargo Package
- Floor Liner Package
- Lights and Bright Package
- Style and Go Package
- Redline Edition
- License Plate Front Mounting Package
- Chrome Package
Never one to skimp on options, Chevrolet has rolled out the new Equinox with four different trim levels. And, best of all, each trim comes with its own options for customization. If you’re looking for an SUV personalized to your liking, stop on by or give our sales professionals a call to custom order your new compact SUV at Betley Chevrolet. Otherwise, keep reading to learn more about this great little vehicle.
What Trim Levels are available with the 2020 Equinox?
- L: The most affordable package, starting around $23,800 is only available with front-wheel drive and a 1.5-liter engine. It offers excellent standard features, including keyless ignition, automatic air conditioning, heater power mirrors, premium cloth upholstery, 17-inch alloy wheels, and white or silver paint. These models aren’t on the lot since they are special order, but we are always open to getting our customers whatever Chevy vehicle they need.
- LS: The next level up starts at $25,900 for front-wheel drive and $27,600 for all-wheel drive. The LS models add a compass, floor mats, a spare tire, and four more color options: midnight blue, cayenne orange, mosaic black, and nightfall gray. It also comes with 16-inch steel rims. Want more power in your SUV? Supe up your LS with a 2.0-liter engine for around $2,500 more.
- LT: The LT is the second highest trim level, starting at $28,315 and we’ve found it to be very popular with Manchester drivers. This package has all the amenities of the previous two packages and adds HID headlights, a roof rack, a powered driver’s seat, and 17-inch wheels. If you decide to go with the 2.0-liter engine you can also opt for 18-inch wheels. Possibly the most exciting thing about the LT models are how they allow you to have advanced technology in your vehicle with the Driver Confidence and Convenience package featuring: rear park assist, rear cross traffic alert, land change alerts, blind zone alerts, dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, and a power liftgate on the 1.5-liter and 2.0-liter models.
- Premier: Finally we reach the premier package, starting at $31,100 for the front-wheel drive package. This trim level includes leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, a power liftgate, and rear park assist. You can also add even more amenities to the premier trim with the Driver Confidence and Convenience II package– which adds forward-collision warnings, active lane control, adaptive cruise, and low-speed automatic emergency braking for all of life’s twists and turns.
Regardless of the package you choose, you’ll have plenty of choices and modern technologies at your fingertips with the 2020 Equinox.
Why Buy the Brand New 2020 Equinox?
As one of the most dependable, versatile, and customizable compact SUVs in the market the 2020 Chevy Equinox has something for nearly everybody and every budget. We think Nashua drivers will find a lot of reasons to get excited about the Equinox. This little SUV packs performance into a compact, sporty vehicle just begging for a test drive.
We believe the best way to know which Chevy SUV suits you best is to get behind the wheel and try them out for yourself. There are three easy ways to set up a test drive.
- Fill out a form online telling us which model you’re most interested in.
- Give us a call to get more information and potentially setup I time to come in.
- Stop on by and determine for yourself which new Chevrolet is right for you.
Buy or Lease a 2020 Equinox Today
Lease or Purchase a new Equinox from Betley Chevrolet near Nashua and Lowell. Visit our finance center to learn more about our new Chevy lease offers and financing options available to drivers across the east coast. Whether you’re looking for a SUV, Truck or sedan, we have a wide selection of reliable new vehicles for you to choose from. Please don’t hesitate to email or call us if you have any questions.
We want to help you with all things automotive. Have a question about service or parts? Do you want to know more about automotive financing or the value of your vehicle? Talk to Betley Chevrolet in Derry, NH.