2020 Chevy Express Cargo Van
Whether you are hauling cargo or you need a place for work tools and supplies, the 2020 Chevy Express Cargo Van can go to work for you. This vehicle offers you a capable performance and some customizable features and technologies so that you can get exactly what you need.
What does the 2020 Chevy Express offer you in terms of performance, features, and technology? You can learn all about this below. Also, reach out to us if you have any questions about this vehicle.
Performance and Engine Options
When you are purchasing a cargo van, you want to be sure it can work for you. This type of vehicle can be used as a work vehicle for contractors, plumbers, electricians, and more, and you can customize the performance of this vehicle based on your needs. Check out the different engine options and other performance considerations below.
2500 Express vs. 3500 Express
When you are looking into a 2020 Chevy Express Cargo Van, you will have to choose between the 2500 version and the 3500 version. These two vans are not significantly different, but there are a couple of differences. These vehicles are the same size, but the 3500 is slightly more heavy-duty. This option offers you a higher gross vehicle weight rating and a higher payload capacity.
In the Express Cargo Van 2500, you have a gross vehicle weight rating of 8,600 pounds and a payload capacity of 3,280 pounds. In the 3500, you have a gross vehicle weight rating of 9,900 pounds and a payload capacity of 4,250 pounds. This means that you can haul more cargo in the Express 3500.
Whether you want the Chevy Express 2500 or 3500, there are three engine options. The V6 engine comes standard in both vehicles, but you can upgrade to get more powerful options if that is what you need. Check out your engine options below.
- 4.3-liter V6 – Your standard engine with the 2020 Chevy Express Cargo Van is the 4.3-liter V6 engine. This engine gives you 276-horsepower and 298 pound-feet of torque. This engine also has variable valve timing and direct injection to improve your performance and efficiency.
- 6.0-liter V8 – You also have a V8 engine that is available with this van. This 6.0-liter V8 engine produces 341-horsepower and 373 pound-feet of torque. This engine can be paired with a six-speed automatic, heavy-duty transmission.
- 2.8-liter four-cylinder turbo-diesel – Your third engine option is a turbo-diesel. This engine is a 2.8-liter four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine. It produces 181-horsepower, and it gives you 369 pound-feet of torque. This engine gives you the ability to tow up to 7,000 pounds.
Above, we talked about the different engine options and how this vehicle can perform for you, but this vehicle also offers you other features and capabilities in terms of helping you get the job done. Check out more about the features found with this vehicle below.
The exterior of the Chevrolet Express Cargo Van was built tough and powerful for you. This vehicle has a standard 135-inch wheelbase, but you can get an extended wheelbase of 155 inches. The exterior of this van also has features like heated power-adjustable side view mirrors. You can find this vehicle in exterior colors like Red Hot, Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, and Black. There are also options like sliding doors, hinged cargo doors, and ladder racks to customize your exterior further for your needs.
The Chevy Express is available as a cargo van or a passenger van. The passenger version can seat up to 15 people, but if you are using the cargo van, you have room for equipment and tools.
You can customize the interior of your 2020 Express Van by giving it different features and equipment packages. There are options like cargo management systems, interior shelves, fold-up shelving, and more. This can make your vehicle ready to store packages for deliveries, tools for contractors, and so much more. You can talk to your Chevy dealer about how to personalize this vehicle to your specific business needs.
There are plenty of great technology features found on the inside of the 2020 Chevy Express. This cargo van gives you features to help you stay connected with your technology and your people. Check out some of these features right here.
- Bluetooth – You have the ability to connect your phone to your Chevy Express Cargo Van with Bluetooth. This technology feature allows you to take calls and texts hands-free so that you can keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
- myChevrolet Mobile App – The myChevrolet mobile app allows you to connect your mobile device to your vehicle. You will be able to get important vehicle information from your mobile device.
- 120-Volt Power Outlet – The Chevy Express Cargo Van also offers you a 120-volt power outlet to help you keep tools and other devices powered up when you are away from home or work.
- Rear Vision Camera – Parking or going in reverse in your cargo van does not have to be hard with the rear vision camera that this vehicle offers. This can help you safely go in reverse because you can see what is directly behind you.
- Wi-Fi Capability – Chevy Express Cargo Vans also offer you Wi-Fi capability. This can be a great option for you if you are using your van for work. Having access to an internet connection when you are driving to a job or on a job can be very beneficial. This can make your van a mobile office for you.
- 6.5-inch Touchscreen Infotainment – You also have the option to upgrade your cargo van to get yourself a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system. This can give you access to apps, music, navigation, and more all at the touch of your fingertips. This system can keep you connected when you are on the road for a job.
As you can see, there are plenty of available technology options for your 2020 Chevy Express Cargo Van. This vehicle can keep you connected, and it can operate as a mobile office for you. However, there is also some safety technology you can find in this vehicle. Learn more about all of this below.
When you purchase a cargo van for work or business use, you want to be sure you keep that vehicle and your cargo as safe as possible. That is why there are available active safety features that can be found with the Chevy Express Cargo Van. This van has available driver assistance features like a rear vision camera, rear park assist, a tire pressure monitoring system, side blind zone alert, lane departure warning, and forward collision alert. You can learn more details about some of these features below.
- Forward Collision Alert – This safety feature can help you prevent or lessen the impact of a front-end collision. It does this by monitoring the space in front of you. It alerts you if you are following a vehicle too closely, or if it detects that a front-end collision is imminent.
- Side Blind Zone Alert – The side blind zone alert feature looks out for vehicles that may be in your blind spot, which can help you avoid a potential collision. This feature will provide you with a side mirror alert if it detects a vehicle in your blind zone.
- Rear Park Assist – Parking a larger vehicle like this cargo van is not always easy. With the available rear park assist feature, you can park more safely because this feature provides distance alerts for nearby objects.
These safety features can help look out for you and your cargo when you are on the job in your Chevy Express Cargo Van.
As you can see, the 2020 Chevy Express Cargo Van is capable enough to take on your work and your life. This vehicle has a customizable performance and interior so that you can get the work van that you need. There are also plenty of safety and technology features to look out for you while you are on the job.
If you have any questions about this vehicle or what it can do for you, reach out to us at Betley Chevrolet.