2020 Chevy Suburban
If you are looking for capability and versatility when it comes to passenger space, cargo space, and towing capability, you can’t beat the 2020 Chevy Suburban. This SUV gives you a powerful and capable performance with an interior that has room for everything and everyone you need. Whether you are ready to go on a road-trip adventure, or you just need enough room to take kids to their different activities, the Chevy Suburban has what you need.
To check out exactly what the 2020 Chevy Suburban offer you, read on below. We will give you an in-depth look at all the features and capabilities that you get with this large SUV. Learn more below.
Performance and Engine Options
With the 2020 Chevy Suburban, you can be sure you are getting where you need to go. This vehicle offers you two powerful engine options to give you the exact type of performance you need. You can also get a good towing capacity with the Chevy Suburban so that you are ready to take your family and friends on an adventure.
Check out the two engine options here:
- 5.3-liter V8 – The standard engine in the Suburban is a 5.3-liter V8 engine. This engine gives you 355-horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque. This engine is paired with a base six-speed automatic transmission. When it comes to fuel efficiency, you get good numbers for the large SUV class with 15 city miles per gallon and 22 miles per gallon on the highway.
- 6.2-liter V8 – Your second engine option in the 2020 Suburban is a slightly more powerful one. This engine gives you 420-horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque. This engine is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. When it comes to fuel efficiency, this engine gives you 14 city and 23 highway miles per gallon.
These engine options provide you with some great capability for everyday driving, as well as towing and hauling cargo and passengers. When the 2020 Chevy Suburban is properly equipped, this vehicle can tow up to 8,300 pounds. This means you could tow a boat, jet skis, camping gear, and more for a fun family adventure. The 2020 Suburban gives you the performance and capability you need to take on family fun.
The Chevy Suburban is a large SUV. This vehicle measures 224.4 inches long and 74.4 inches wide. This vehicle gives you plenty of interior room for passengers and cargo with its large size. This vehicle has a bold exterior look with features like 20-inch polished alloy wheels, daytime running lights, deep tinted glass, black roof-mounted side rails, heated power outside mirrors, and more.
The 2020 Suburban also has some appearance packages that can help you customize your SUV’s look. You can get the RST Edition appearance package that adds black emblems, black badging, a black sport grille, and 22-inch black-painted aluminum wheels. The Premier Plus Edition gives you black roof rails, power-retractable assist steps, 22-inch chrome wheels, and more. There are multiple packages that can help you upgrade the look and function of your 2020 Chevy Suburban.
On the inside of the Chevy Suburban, you can find seating for seven to nine people depending on how you configure the seating. The vehicle comes standard with seating for eight people with front bucket seats and benches in the second and third row. However, there is an optional front-row bench seat and optional second-row captain’s chairs.
When it comes to seating and interior features, you have options like leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front seats, heated second-row seats, and more. The exact features you get depends on the trim level that you choose for your Suburban. You can check out the trims and their features below.
- LS – Your base Chevy Suburban model starts off at just over $50,000. This vehicle gives you features like standard cloth upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a rearview camera, tri-zone automatic climate control, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more. When it comes to infotainment, you get a standard 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and voice recognition.
- LT – In this trim level, you get features like leather upholstery, heated front seats, a nine-speaker Bose premium sound system, a power liftgate, and a 10-way power-adjustable passenger seat.
- Premier – The Suburban Premier gives you ventilated front seats, 12-way power-adjustable front seats, a navigation system, and wireless device charging. You can also add packages to get things like a Blu-ray entertainment system, a driver information display, and more.
Above, we discussed some of the interior features, and now, let’s take a look at cargo space. The 2020 Suburban offers you great cargo space with 39.3 cubic feet behind the third row of seating. Then, you get 76.7 cubic feet of cargo space with the third row folded down. Finally, if you fold down the second and third rows of seats, you get up to 121.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
Now that we have talked about the interior, we can focus more specifically on the technology features that the 2020 Suburban offers you. You get a lot of great technology standard in the Suburban, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto that allow you to connect your smartphone to your vehicle. You also get an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that allows you access to music, entertainment, and your smartphone through your vehicle. Your 2020 Suburban also gives you a standard Wi-Fi hotspot to keep your passengers entertained, or to allow your vehicle to be a mobile office for you. There are also some additional technology features that you can upgrade to in this vehicle. These available features include a 10-speaker Bose surround-sound system, a navigation system, wireless device charging, a rear-seat Blu-ray entertainment system, and an 8-inch driver information display system.
The Chevy Suburban is also a vehicle that keeps you and your family safe. In the 2020 Suburban, you get some great safety features standard with your vehicle. These standard safety features include a rearview camera, the Teen Driver system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and rear parking sensors. You can also add safety features such as forward automatic emergency braking, a safety alert driver’s seat, blind spot monitoring, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, a head-up display, rear cross traffic alert, and adaptive cruise control. You can learn more about some of these safety features in more detail below.
- Teen Driver – The Teen Driver system is a safety system built-in to your Chevy Suburban to help you coach your teen driver as they are learning how to drive. The teen driver system can allow parents to set speed and geographic limits, as well as features designed to get your teen to buckle before they drive. This system can be a great one to help your teen build better driving habits, and to help you educate your teen on better driving habits.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – This safety feature warns you if there is a vehicle detected behind you when you are going in reverse. It is not always easy to see different things coming from your right or left when you are going in reverse, so this feature detects these problems and alerts you if there is a vehicle behind you.
- Safety Alert Driver’s Seat – This Safety Alert Seat is an option for notifications for crash-avoidance alerts. Instead of the beeps for alerts, you can get this Safety Alert Seat that gives you seat-bottom vibrations to alert you of a potential collision.
- Automatic Emergency Braking – This feature can notify you if it detects a possible front-end collision. If you do not stop after you are alerted, this feature can actually press on the brakes to avoid the collision or reduce the severity of the impact. This could help keep you and your loved ones safer as you are out driving every day.
The 2020 Chevy Suburban is a great family vehicle. Not only does this vehicle keep your family safe with all of the great safety features, but it keeps your family entertained with technology, and this vehicle is capable enough to get you where you need to go. The 2020 Suburban has plenty of cargo space, passenger space, and a great look for you and your family. This SUV is a great option for your next upgrade. If you have any questions about the 2020 Chevy Suburban, reach out to us at Betley Chevrolet.