2020 Chevy Tahoe
The Chevy Tahoe is a great SUV for families. We know this because it has won awards saying that it is a top SUV for families. The Chevy Tahoe provides you with a safe and comfortable driving experience, and it also gives you the performance you need for your everyday life. This SUV is also packed with family-friendly features and entertainment.
You can learn more about exactly what the 2020 Chevy Tahoe offers you below. We are going to take a closer look at the performance and capability of this vehicle, the interior, the exterior, the technology features, and the safety features found in this vehicle. Also, you can check out this vehicle for yourself today at Betley Chevrolet. Let us know if you want to test drive the 2020 Chevy Tahoe.
Performance and Engine Options
When you look at an SUV for the family, you want a vehicle that gives you the passenger capacity you need to carry everyone and the performance you need to go the distance. The 2020 Chevy Tahoe offers you plenty of power and performance with two possible engine options and great towing capacity. You can work hard and play hard in the 2020 Tahoe with the capability to make your life easier. Learn more about this here.
- 5.3-liter V8 Engine – This 5.3-liter engine is the engine that comes standard in the 2020 Chevy Tahoe. This engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. It also gives you 355-horsepower. For fuel efficiency, you can expect to get about 15 city and 22 miles per gallon on the highway.
- 6.2-liter V8 Engine – Your available engine upgrade is a 6.2-liter V8 engine that gives you 420-horsepower. This more powerful engine is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. It offers you similar fuel efficiency with 14 city and 23 highway miles per gallon.
Both of these engine options great to give you the capability you need. Also, you get some good towing capacity in the 2020 Tahoe. This vehicle gives you a towing capacity up to 8,600 pounds, which is plenty of power to tow a boat, ATVs, a jetski, and more. The 2020 Chevy Tahoe has the power and capability to help you carry plenty of passengers and plenty of cargo for that fun family or friend adventure.
The Chevy Tahoe has an athletic stance with a sculpted exterior. This SUV not only functions well for you, but it also looks great. Features like daytime running lights and deep tinted glass look great and function well for you. You can also get the 2020 Tahoe in some great exterior colors like Silver Ice Metallic, Siren Red Tintcoat, Blue Velvet Metallic, Shadow Gray Metallic, Black Cherry Metallic, and more.
If you want to upgrade your 2020 Tahoe even further, you can check out some special editions like the RST Edition. This special edition Tahoe gives you some great exterior features to give you even more style. You get exterior features like 22-inch gloss black aluminum wheels with custom silver accents, black bowties, a gloss black sport grille, body-color grille surround and headlamp accents, and more.
On the inside of the 2020 Chevy Tahoe, you have three rows of seating with seating for up to nine passengers. However, in the standard configuration, you have seating for just eight passengers with front bucket seats and second and third row bench seats. You also have standard cloth upholstery and a standard heated steering wheel. You can change up the interior with a front bench seat, second row bucket seats, leather upholstery, heated front and second row seats, and more.
The Chevy Tahoe also gives you good interior cargo space. This vehicle gives you 15.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row of seating. However, you can get up to 51.7 cubic feet of cargo space when you fold down the third row of seating. If you fold down the second and third rows of seating, you get up to 94.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
The exact interior features you get depends on the Chevy Tahoe trim level that you choose. The Tahoe LS is your base trim, so it is the most affordable option. This vehicle gives you a good amount of standard features, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, an 8-inch touchscreen, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more. Your next trim adds features like heated front seats, leather upholstery, and a premium audio system. Your highest trim level is the Tahoe Premier, and this trim gives you features like wireless device charging, a navigation system, and a lot of great safety features. You can customize the interior of your vehicle even further with different available packages like the Luxury package, the Enhanced Driver Alert package, the Sun Entertainment and Destination package, and more.
When it comes to technology, you have a lot of different features standard and available in the 2020 Chevy Tahoe. This vehicle gives you standard features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for smartphone connectivity. You also have a very user-friendly infotainment system with the Chevy infotainment system and an 8-inch touchscreen. You also get Bluetooth and satellite radio standard with this vehicle.
Your available upgrades for technology include wireless device charging and seven USB ports, which can keep you connected to your technology. You also have an available rear-seat entertainment system for keeping your kids entertained on long drives. There is also an available 10-speaker Bose premium audio system for those that like to listen to music, books, and podcasts while they drive.
The technology in the 2020 Tahoe is very user-friendly, and there are a lot of great options. Your vehicle can be very tech-savvy and compatible with your life when you choose the 2020 Chevy Tahoe.
The Chevy Tahoe was built to be safer for you with how it was constructed, but also with the safety and driver assistance features that this vehicle has. The 2020 Tahoe offers you available safety technologies like forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, forward automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, a head-up display, rear cross traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, and more.
- Forward Collision Alert – This feature can help prevent a front-end collision or reduce the impact of a collision because it alerts you if it detects a possible collision. Then, this feature will apply the brakes if it detects an imminent collision and you have not applied the brakes. This safety feature also alerts you if you are following a vehicle too closely because this could also result in a collision if the person in front of you were to stop suddenly.
- Rear Park Assist – Parking is not easy because there can be things in your blind spot that you cannot see very well. This feature can help to alert you of detected objects so that you do not hit them while you are trying to park.
- Rear Vision Camera – The Rear Vision Camera provides you with a view of what is directly behind you when you are going in reverse. This helps you back out of a driveway or parking spot without hitting anyone or anything.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone – This safety feature provides you with side-mirror alerts when there is a vehicle in your blind zone, or the vehicle is quickly approaching your side blind zone. This feature can be very helpful when you are trying to change lanes because it can help you avoid a collision.
The Chevy Tahoe also has features like the Chevy Teen Driver safety system. This safety system can help you set limits and restrictions on your new drivers. There are speed and geographic limits and alerts to help your teen drive safer. There are also features like the buckle to drive feature, which helps to remind your young driver to use their seatbelt. This safety system can help you help your teen build safer driving habits.
As you can see, there are a lot of great safety features and technologies that can be found on the 2020 Chevy Tahoe. These safety features combined with all the other features, technologies, and capabilities make the 2020 Tahoe a great SUV option for you and your family. If you have any questions about this vehicle or you would like to set up a test drive, you can reach out to us at Betley Chevrolet.