2021 Chevy Trailblazer
A small SUV can be city-friendly and road-trip friendly. The Chevy is bringing you a new SUV with a name that may be familiar. The 2021 Chevy Trailblazer is going to be an all-new small SUV for the Chevy lineup.
If you are looking to upgrade to a new small SUV, the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer should be one that you consider. You can learn more about this vehicle and the exact performance and features that it offers you below.
Performance and Engine Options
The 2021 Chevy Trailblazer is a smaller SUV option, but you still want to know if this vehicle can perform how you need it to. There are a couple of engine options for this SUV, so you can pick the one that fits best with your lifestyle. Learn more about the engines, the horsepower, and the fuel economy below.
- Turbocharged 1.2-liter three-cylinder – The base engine for the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer is a 1.2-liter turbocharged three-cylinder engine. This engine produces 137-horsepower and 162 pound-feet of torque. This engine is also paired with a continuously variable automatic transmission. For fuel economy with this engine, you can expect to get around 28 city and 31 highway miles per gallon.
- Turbocharged 1.3-liter three-cylinder – Your second engine option is a 1.3-liter turbocharged engine. This one is more powerful with 155-horsepower and 174 pound-feet of torque. It is paired with the same transmission, but it does give you the option of all-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission if you want to upgrade. With this second engine option, you can get up to 29 city and 33 highway miles per gallon.
With the Chevy Trailblazer, you can drive around the city and get good fuel efficiency, but you also have the performance to take on other driving. This vehicle gives you three different drive modes to fit with your different needs. These three drive modes include Normal, All-Wheel Drive, and Sport. This is just another example of how you can get the performance you need with the 2021 Trailblazer.
On the outside of the Chevy Trailblazer, you have some features that offer you great style and functionality. Features like LED headlamps and LED taillamps help you see and be seen. This vehicle also has roof-mounted side rails for extra functionality.
Another unique exterior feature for the 2021 Trailblazer is the two-tone color options available for the exterior. This vehicle has a unique style with the availability of a Summit White or Zeus Bronze Metallic roof color to pair with many different body color options.
With the Trailblazer, you also have five different trim options that each offer you different features. Learn more about those below.
- L – The base trim option for the 2021 Trailblazer is the L. This trim comes with the base engine and front-wheel drive. You also have standard features like an infotainment system, a 7-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. This trim also offers you standard safety features like forward collision alert, front pedestrian braking, a rear vision camera, and a following distance indicator.
- LS – The LS trim gives you the option of upgrading to the more powerful engine. It also gives you features like 17-inch wheels, a six-way adjustable driver’s seat, and more.
- LT – With the LT trim, you get some additional features like heated front seats, remote start, a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more.
- Activ – This trim option is known more as an off-road trim. This gives you some 17-inch wheels, sport terrain tires, LED taillamps, and the 1.3-liter engine standard. This trim also has a two-tone look, with the roof being a different color than the body.
- RS – The RS trim also gives you the 1.3-liter engine standard and the two-tone color palate. This trim also adds features like 18-inch high gloss black aluminum wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
As you can see, the 2021 Trailblazer has a lot to offer you in terms of features. You can learn more about some of the specific interior features below.
The interior of the 2021 Trailblazer has comfortable seating for up to five people on standard cloth seats. You have the option to upgrade your interior to include features like leatherette upholstery, heated front seats, a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more.
When it comes to cargo space, the Trailblazer offers you 25 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the second row of seats. However, if you fold down that second row of seats, you can get up to 54.4 cubic feet of cargo space, which is plenty to take on your next adventure.
The interior of the Chevy Trailblazer also has a lot of great technology to make your life more connected and more enjoyable. You can learn more about that technology below.
The Chevy Trailblazer also has a lot of incredible technology that can be found in this vehicle. This technology will help keep you entertained and connected. This vehicle has standard and available technology features like an infotainment system, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, wireless device charging, a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, an 8-inch touchscreen, a Bose premium audio system, USB ports, and more. Check out some of those features in greater detail below.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Staying connected to your smartphone is an important thing for many people. The 2021 Trailblazer has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility that allows the person to get access to their phone contacts, text messages, and smartphone apps through their vehicle and its infotainment system. This means that you will always stay connected to your people, your entertainment, and more.
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System – Your Chevy Infotainment system will give you access to apps, entertainment, and more. This system gives you easy access to weather, navigation, music, and more. You will have a lot of convenience at your fingertips.
- Wireless Charging Pad – This vehicle also has an available wireless charging pad. This ensures that your phone can stay charged no matter where you go, and you do not have to worry about remembering power cords and adaptors.
- myChevrolet App – Above, we talked about connecting your smartphone to your vehicle, and you can further that connection with the myChevrolet Mobile App. This app is something you can download on your smartphone so that you remotely control your vehicle with remote start and remote lock and unlock. You also will have access to information about your vehicle like fuel range, tire pressure, and more all from your phone.
In addition to the technology features discussed above, there are some safety technology features that you will want to check out. Learn more about those below.
The Chevy Trailblazer has standard and available safety features ready for you. The Chevy Safety Assist suite of features is standard on every 2021 Trailblazer, and this includes safety features like automatic emergency braking, intellibeam, forward collision alert, following distance indicator, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, and front pedestrian braking. You also get features like a rear vision camera, Teen Driver technology, and a rear seat reminder standard. There are available safety features like rear cross traffic alert, rear park assist, and more. Check out some of these safety features in more detail below.
- Front Pedestrian Braking – This safety feature watches out for pedestrians that might be in your path. It provides alerts if there is a pedestrian detected ahead of you, and if it detects a potential collision, this feature can automatically apply the brakes to try to avoid it. This system only works when the vehicle is driving at speeds below 50 miles per hour.
- Lane Keep Assist – This safety feature monitors where you are in your lane. If it detects that you are unintentionally drifting out of your lane, this feature will alert you. This system does not alert you if you have put on your turn signal, only if you are unintentionally drifting from your lane.
- Following Distance Indicator – This feature helps tell you how far behind a vehicle you are in seconds. This can help you determine if you are following a vehicle too closely because if you are, there is an increased chance of a collision.
These safety technology features can help keep you and your people safer when you are on the road.
As you can see, the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer offers you an impressive list of features and capabilities. This all-new SUV is definitely worth checking out, and you can come down to Betley Chevrolet and take a test drive of this vehicle for yourself today.