2019 Chevy Camaro Highlights
The Iconic 2019 Chevy Camaro
The Chevy Camaro is an icon in the world of performance cars. Learn more about the history of the Camaro and the current features and performance for the 2019 Camaro below.
The History and Legacy of the Chevy Camaro
In 1966, the Chevy Camaro was first introduced. This vehicle was designed to give the average person the option to drive a sports car. The original Camaro had four different engine options and an iconic style that had people very excited. In 1970, the second-generation Camaro came out with up to eight engine options. Then, throughout the mid-70s Chevy focused on upgrading the interior of the Camaro. In 1982, the Camaro experienced a big exterior redesign with lots of great features that carried all the way through to the 2000s. Now, we are in the sixth-generation of the Camaro and it remains one of the most iconic and best-selling sports cars.
Features Found in the 2019 Chevy Camaro
The 2019 Chevy Camaro is more impressive and capable than ever. This vehicle has four different powertrain options, two body styles, and some amazing features for you. For 2019, you even have an all-new Shock exterior color to make your Camaro unforgettable. Learn more about the performance and features in the 2019 Camaro below.
Engine Options for the Camaro:
- The base engine is a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that gives you 275-horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque. It is paired with a six-speed manual transmission.
- Your second engine is a 3.6-liter V6 engine that gives you 335-horsepower and 284 pound-feet of torque. This engine has a six-speed manual transmission, but you can get an eight-speed automatic if you prefer.
- Next up is the 6.2-liter V8 engine that gives you 455-horsepower and 455 pound-feet of torque. You can get this engine with a six-speed manual or 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Finally, you can get a supercharged version of the 6.2-liter V8 engine. This supercharged option gives you 650-horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque. This engine will help you get from zero to 60 miles per hour in just 3.5 seconds.
Technology Found in the 2019 Camaro:
- An infotainment 3 system with a 7-or 8-inch touchscreen display for apps and other controls.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for connecting your smartphone to your vehicle and getting access to phone contacts, music, and apps.
- Safety technology features like Teen Driver, a rearview camera, forward collision alert, rear cross traffic alert, rear parking sensors, and blind spot monitoring.
- An 8-inch driver information display and a head-up display for important vehicle information.
- Wireless smartphone charging and a Wi-Fi hotspot to keep you connected to your technology.
- A premium nine-speaker Bose audio system to help you enjoy your driving experience even more.
As you can see, the 2019 Chevy Camaro has a lot to offer you. This vehicle comes in two different body styles and seven different trim levels. The body styles are the coupe body style and the convertible body style. The trim level options including the 1LS, 1LT, 2LT, 3LT, 1SS, 2SS, and the ZL1. Each have different features, so you can get the one that fits best with your needs.
At Betley Chevrolet, we are happy to work with you to get you the Chevy Camaro of your dreams. We can help you with customizations and orders so that you can get the exact performance vehicle that you are looking for. Reach out to us today to learn more
0 comment(s) so far on 2019 Chevy Camaro Highlights